An open project aiming at making meteorological data available to everyone.
After one successful year working for french paragliding and sailplane pilots, we spread to the whole Europe.
We provide :
- A search and download engine for easy access to data from leading science institutions.
- Our own supercomputer for making open numerical forecasts.
- A political force lobbying for free access to data from public weather services (ECMWF, Météo France, MetOffice...).
- A platform for helping institutions to broadcast their open data.
- An nonprofit organization for gathering other open meteorology projects.
Follow us on https://twitter.com/OpenMeteoData
Being in hospital for few days, I must delay the public opening of the project
But stay tuned. We'll be ready to go as soon as I'm back.
Thanks for your understanding.
You can still email me for any questions or proposals.
Contact : nicolas . baldeck (a) openmeteodata . org